1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Bread - Foster's Market (Or Muffins or Bundt Cake)
1 hr 15 mins
From Foster's Market (North Carolina). This pumpkin bread has a wonderful flavor. You can use two loaf pans, a 12-cup bundt pan, or make 2 dozen muffins (if making muffins, bake for only 15-20 minutes). Feel free to add chopped pecans to the batter. You can also add a streusel topping or once the bread has cooled you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and lightly flour two 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pans or one 12 cup bundt pan. (Or line 24 muffin cups with paper muffin cup liners).
- 3Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl and set aside.
- 4Whisk together the sugar, eggs, and oil in a separate bowl until well blended. Stir in the pumpkin, water and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir just until all the ingredients are moist. Do not over mix.
- 6Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans and bake about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each loaf comes out clean (start checking at about the 45 minute mark). If making muffins, bake for about 15 minutes.
- 7Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from the pans.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread - Foster's Market (Or Muffins or Bundt Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g