1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Bread - Foster's Market (Or Muffins or Bundt Cake)
1 hr 15 mins
From Foster's Market (North Carolina). This pumpkin bread has a wonderful flavor. You can use two loaf pans, a 12-cup bundt pan, or make 2 dozen muffins (if making muffins, bake for only 15-20 minutes). Feel free to add chopped pecans to the batter. You can also add a streusel topping or once the bread has cooled you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and lightly flour two 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pans or one 12 cup bundt pan. (Or line 24 muffin cups with paper muffin cup liners).
- 3Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl and set aside.
- 4Whisk together the sugar, eggs, and oil in a separate bowl until well blended. Stir in the pumpkin, water and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir just until all the ingredients are moist. Do not over mix.
- 6Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans and bake about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each loaf comes out clean (start checking at about the 45 minute mark). If making muffins, bake for about 15 minutes.
- 7Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from the pans.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread - Foster's Market (Or Muffins or Bundt Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g