1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Bars(Paula Deen)
Recipe Baroness's Note:
Another recipe that I just have to try but need to post to save. This looks and sounds like a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- 3Stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- 4Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix at low speed until thoroughly combined and the batter is smooth.
- 5Spread the batter into a greased 13 by 10-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Let cool completely before frosting.
- 8Cut into bars.
- 9To make the icing: Combine the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 10Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined.
- 11Stir in the vanilla and mix again.
- 12Spread on cooled pumpkin bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bars(Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (2040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 256.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g