3 hrs 15 mins
From "The Best Slow Cooker Cookbook Ever"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups packed 3/4 inch cubes Italian bread or 3 cups French bread or 3 cups sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- heavy cream
- 1In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth.
- 2Whisk in the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well mixed.
- 3Whisk in the sherry, sugar, and milk until smooth.
- 4Stir in the bread cubes and nuts.
- 5Turn the mixture into a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
- 6Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 hours, or until puffed (do not cook on the low heat setting for a longer time).
- 7Remove the lid and continue cooking on high 20 to 30 minutes longer.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature, topped with heavy cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Walnut Bread Pudding (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: