1/2 Photos of Platte County Pie
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was served for years in a local restaurant and has been a community favorite. If you love chocolate and nuts or really rich desserts, this one is for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and allow it to cool 4 or 5 minutes.
- 3Beat the eggs thoroughly.
- 4Add sugar and flour and beat well.
- 5Add melted butter to the egg mixture.
- 6Add vanilla, nuts and chocolate chips and mix well.
- 7Pour into pie shell and bake 1 hour.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Platte County Pie
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 247.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g