1/1 Photo of Pineapple Mustard Pork Loin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score surface of pork by making 1/4-inch deep criss-cross cuts on top surface of the meat.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and rub entire surface of pork.
- 3Refrigerate in a container with the marinade for at least 30 minutes (or overnight to enhance the flavors). Remove meat from marinade and place on aluminum foil.
- 4Spoon remaining marinade over meat.
- 5Wrap tightly and bake at 375° for 50 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 6Allow meat to sit for ten minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- 7Drizzle remaining cooked juices from the foil on meat, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Mustard Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 34.2 g