Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These pumpkin bars are perfectly delicious!
Make and share this Perfect Pumpkin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix, oil, 1 egg, nuts.
- Press into a greased 13x9" pan.
- Stir together pumpkin, condensed milk, almond extract, salt, remaining eggs, and reserved 1/2 cup cake mix.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
These were great, and yummy! And not only did they go over well with our guests, but also with my hubby's co-workers! I did omit the nuts, cuz I didnt have any around that I am not allergic to. Thanks a bunch!
These were delicious!! I absolutely loved the texture of the bars--not cakey but not as dense as pumpkin pie. My sister thought it was a mousse! Very yummy and definitely a new seasonal favorite. Thanks for posting!
These are indeed the best bars I have ever tasted. Better than pumpkin pie. We have been trying to figure out a locally sold barfor some time. I was so lucky to find yours. It's "the one". I just "love" zaar. I give you 10 stars!!! :-)