Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We always have this salad around the holidays. Its easy to make and fun to eat!
Make and share this Perfect Pink Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 ounces crushed pecans
- Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill and serve.
We have always made this but left out the coconut and pecans. I also like to add mini colored marshmallows and marachino cherries to make it more festive and it gives it another whole taste. Also try different flavors of jello for different tastes. I did make it your way and it was very good and just gives me another way to enjoy a old family favorite. Thanks for the great idea. Becky
Very good and very easy to make. My husband was a little weary about the cottage cheese. He gave it a thumbs up!
Yummy! I made this for Christmas dinner. Absolutely delicious and easy to make to. Definitly a keeper in my files. Thanks for posting.