Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These rich and chocolaty treats are great for holiday gift-giving -- if you can bring yourself to part with them. From Bon Appetit.
- 20 ounces mint chocolate, chopped (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) packagered-and-white-striped hard peppermint candies, chopped (about 1 generous cup)
- 1 cup pecans, toasted,chopped
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line 17x11-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate evenly on parchment-lined sheet.
- Place in oven just until chocolate is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Using rubber spatula or back of spoon, spread chocolate evenly on sheet to edges.
- Immediately sprinkle peppermint candies and pecans over chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut chocolate bark into irregular bite-size pieces.
- (Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store between sheets of foil in airtight containers in refrigerator.) Makes about 2 pounds.