These rich and chocolaty treats are great for holiday gift-giving -- if you can bring yourself to part with them. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces mint chocolate, chopped (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package red-and-white-striped hard peppermint candies, chopped (about 1 generous cup)
- 1 cup pecans, toasted,chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2Line 17x11-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Sprinkle chopped chocolate evenly on parchment-lined sheet.
- 4Place in oven just until chocolate is softened, about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Using rubber spatula or back of spoon, spread chocolate evenly on sheet to edges.
- 7Immediately sprinkle peppermint candies and pecans over chocolate.
- 8Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 2 hours.
- 9Cut chocolate bark into irregular bite-size pieces.
- 10(Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store between sheets of foil in airtight containers in refrigerator.) Makes about 2 pounds.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint and Pecan Chocolate Bark
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.6
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 69.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: