Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can find a very good Tassie Pastry recipe at Tart Pastry.
Make and share this Pecan Tassies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all filling ingredients together well.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully distribute filling mixture into pastry-lined muffin cups.
- Fill each pastry cup 3/4s of the way full.
- The amount needed does vary because there is no standard to the size of mini-muffin cups (mine are just about the smallest I've seen and I use about a 3/4 tsp of filling per tassie).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Immediately, and very carefully using the tip of a pointed knife, gently knudge out each tassie out of its cup and transfer to a rack to cool.
- If they cool in the pan too long, they are more difficult to remove.
- Your first couple may break (those are the ones I eat on the spot- the rewards of making them!), but you will soon learn just the right 'move' to remove them perfectly.