1/2 Photos of Peas and Asparagus Casserole
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
This is a recipe that when growing up we only had on holidays, later I learned it was so easy to make, that we started having it much more often. I love this recipe and it brings back many fond memories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open both the peas and the asparagus and save half of the juice from each.
- 2To juice add butter and soup.
- 3Bring to a boil, stir.
- 4Put peas and asparagus in dish and cover with soup mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F. until bubbly about 20-25 minutes.
- 6slice egg over top and sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas and Asparagus Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g