1/2 Photos of Peas and Asparagus Casserole
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
This is a recipe that when growing up we only had on holidays, later I learned it was so easy to make, that we started having it much more often. I love this recipe and it brings back many fond memories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open both the peas and the asparagus and save half of the juice from each.
- 2To juice add butter and soup.
- 3Bring to a boil, stir.
- 4Put peas and asparagus in dish and cover with soup mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F. until bubbly about 20-25 minutes.
- 6slice egg over top and sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas and Asparagus Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g