This is a recipe that when growing up we only had on holidays, later I learned it was so easy to make, that we started having it much more often. I love this recipe and it brings back many fond memories.
- Open both the peas and the asparagus and save half of the juice from each.
- To juice add butter and soup.
- Bring to a boil, stir.
- Put peas and asparagus in dish and cover with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. until bubbly about 20-25 minutes.
- slice egg over top and sprinkle with paprika and serve.