1/1 Photo of Peanutty Apple Trifle Dessert
Delicious no-bake dessert. Apples, peanut butter, and graham cracker with sweet cream; who in there right mind could pass this up; especially presented in a fancy glass trifle bowl! (you can buy these bowls for less than $10.00) I will follow in future with more recipes you can use in this bowl. This is great for showers, picnics, bizarres at-work parties or family holiday dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1In bowl, combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar, 1/2 cup peanut butter and butter and spoon 1/2 of mixture into 3 qt bowl.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smoothed and fold in the whipped topping.
- 3Spread 1/2 of this mixture into the trifle bowl or deep dish bowl.
- 4Top w/one can apple pie filling.
- 5Then combine powdered sugar, cinnamon and the remaining peanut butter until crumbly and sprinkle half over pie filling.
- 6Repeat the layers and refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Apple Trifle Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g