Comfort food! What can I say just look at the title and you have it all! Leftover are great on a Shepards Pie!
- Boil potatoes and garlic in a large pot with salted water till fork tender about 20 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan; add butter, cream cheese and milk mash with a potato masher until smooth.
- Stir in scallions and parsley.
- season to taste with salt and pepper .
- Use a little more milk if you prefer thinner mashed potatoes.
Made for Zaar World Tour 8. Yummy yummy! I used some duck fat in place of the butter since I had it sitting around and thought it would be in theme. My housemates devoured these in a flash and were asking for more, guess I better save this one and enjoy all over again soon.
We did enjoy this mash but unfortunately I couldn't add the parsley as I was about to go out to pick it from the herb garden and it came bucketing down in rain so had to omit but overall still a very nice mash, thank you Rita~, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
Great flavorful mashed potatoes!!! I made this as written but in a scaled back version for the two of us. I made these to served with our roasted chicken quarters, which I made a gravy from the leftover fats and served this over the potatoes, so I didn't have any problem with this note being salty enough. Thanks for sharing the recipe for a great comfort dish. Made for ZWT8.