1/13 Photos of Parsley, Garlic, & Scallion Mashed Potatoes
Comfort food! What can I say just look at the title and you have it all! Leftover are great on a Shepards Pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes and garlic in a large pot with salted water till fork tender about 20 minutes.
- 2Drain and return to pan; add butter, cream cheese and milk mash with a potato masher until smooth.
- 3Stir in scallions and parsley.
- 4season to taste with salt and pepper .
- 5Use a little more milk if you prefer thinner mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley, Garlic, & Scallion Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g