1/1 Photo of Pancakes (Crepes) Filled With Spinach (Filling Only)
Great crepes with spinach from French cooking by Eileen Reece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press the cooked spinach, chop finely and toss over a medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes until dry in 1 oz butter.
- 2Add the seasoning and a pinch of nutmeg.
- 3In a second pan, melt the remaining butter, work in the flour, add milk, and cook until thick, stirring briskly.
- 4Add the spinach and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from the heat and beat in two thirds of the cheese, correct the seasoning, put a tablespoon of filling centrally on each pancake, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof dish.
- 6Cover with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese, reheat and brown under a hot grill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes (Crepes) Filled With Spinach (Filling Only)
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 170.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g