1 hr 15 mins
Kimberly Tia R's Note:
This is sooo great for work potlucks, or Christmas morning with family. It's warm and yummy. This recipe was passed on to me from a coworker who got it from the pillsbury classic cookbook!! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 13x9 inch (3 qt.) glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cook sausage in large skillet over med.
- 3high heat until no longer pink, stirring freqeuntly.
- 4Drain Place bread cubes in sprayed baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with cooked sausage, mushrooms and onions.
- 6In a large bowl, combine eggs, half and half, dry mustard and salt; beat lightly.
- 7Slowly pour egg mixture evenly over mixture in baking dish; press down lightly.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 10Heat oven to 350F.
- 11Uncover; bake 1 hour or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Italian Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.5
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 341.0 mg
- Sodium 1270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend