Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is sooo great for work potlucks, or Christmas morning with family. It's warm and yummy. This recipe was passed on to me from a coworker who got it from the pillsbury classic cookbook!! YUM!
- Spray 13x9 inch (3 qt.) glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in large skillet over med.
- high heat until no longer pink, stirring freqeuntly.
- Drain Place bread cubes in sprayed baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with cooked sausage, mushrooms and onions.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, half and half, dry mustard and salt; beat lightly.
- Slowly pour egg mixture evenly over mixture in baking dish; press down lightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Uncover; bake 1 hour or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.