Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister Julie's recipe. The only thing on my kid's plate at any dinner party or pot luck. Prep time does not include chill time.
- Cream Jello and cream cheese until creamy.
- Heat milk and marshmallows in saucepan until marshmallows dissolve (stirring occasionally).
- Add to Jello mixture, stirring to combine.
- Add pineapple and oranges; drained.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mayo.
- Refrigerate until set, around 2 hours or overnight.
excelent but did not use enough cool whip next time I will use a little more.
This was such a hit last Thanksgiving dinner (2004) that I was asked to bring it again. Kids absolutely loved it.
Salad was ok, definitely a favorite! Didn't know how much cool whip to use, so maybe that was it.