1/1 Photo of Nutty Sweet Potato Salad
This is a unique potato salad with a great flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, , toasted
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1Steam sweet potato chunks until tender, about 10 minutes; cool to room temperature.
- 2Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice and five-spice powder.
- 3Pour over sweet potatoes and toss gently.
- 4Add walnuts and currants; toss.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Sweet Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: