2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 50 mins
Makes enough to stuff a big turkey, and a neighbour's big turkey, and...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely shred day-old bread, using a food processor if available.
- 2The bread should not be dry or too stale.
- 3Mix all the ingredients well.
- 4Packing firmly, press down into a deep baking dish and bake, covered, in a preheated 450°F oven for 45 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven, stir well, and again pack down firmly.
- 6Cover again and bake for another 45 minutes.
- 7Again mix well and cook for another 20 minutes, uncovered.
- 8Will last for 4 days refrigerated, or several weeks frozen.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. O'Shaughnessey's Irish Cajun Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Louisiana hot link sausages