Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 50 mins
Makes enough to stuff a big turkey, and a neighbour's big turkey, and...
Make and share this Mrs. O'Shaughnessey's Irish Cajun Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Finely shred day-old bread, using a food processor if available.
- The bread should not be dry or too stale.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Packing firmly, press down into a deep baking dish and bake, covered, in a preheated 450°F oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir well, and again pack down firmly.
- Cover again and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Again mix well and cook for another 20 minutes, uncovered.
- Will last for 4 days refrigerated, or several weeks frozen.