A very simple to make and delicious to eat appetizer. The recipe is originally from Southern Living.
- Cut bread into 36 slices.
- Place on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400º for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine olive oil and next 3 ingredients and brush on bread slices.
- Top evenly with sliced green onions and one or two tomato slices.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- If desired, garnish with green onions slices.