1/1 Photo of Mozzarella Crostini
A very simple to make and delicious to eat appetizer. The recipe is originally from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread into 36 slices.
- 2Place on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- 3Bake at 400º for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Combine olive oil and next 3 ingredients and brush on bread slices.
- 5Top evenly with sliced green onions and one or two tomato slices.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 7Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8If desired, garnish with green onions slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g