Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is good for folks who don't like bread stuffing.It came from my mother who passed away when I was only 13.
- peel and cut whole bag of potatoes.
- Boil until soft, drain and mash until almost smooth.
- (you may use milk and butter if you wish).
- While potatoes are boiling, fry sausage.
- chopping into small pieces.
- (like ground hamburger with tacos).
- add cooked sausage into mashed potatoes,stir til mixed evenly.
- slowly add poultry seasoning.
- and add salt to taste.
- let cool slightly and use to stuff your favorite bird.