1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is good for folks who don't like bread stuffing.It came from my mother who passed away when I was only 13.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel and cut whole bag of potatoes.
- 2Boil until soft, drain and mash until almost smooth.
- 3(you may use milk and butter if you wish).
- 4While potatoes are boiling, fry sausage.
- 5chopping into small pieces.
- 6(like ground hamburger with tacos).
- 7add cooked sausage into mashed potatoes,stir til mixed evenly.
- 8slowly add poultry seasoning.
- 9and add salt to taste.
- 10let cool slightly and use to stuff your favorite bird.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Un-traditional stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 3715.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.7 g