You can also make this recipe using a 5-6 pound turkey breast, directions on cooking stated below. If you like lots of glaze then double the molasses/apricot jam mixture amount. Cooking time is for ham and the servings are only estimated.
- In a bowl stir together all ingredients except the ham until well blended.
- Reserve 1 cup molasses-coffee sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place the ham in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; pour the remaining molasses-coffee mixture evenly over the ham.
- Bake (lowest oven rack) at 350 degrees for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reaches 140 degrees, basting with sauce about every 15-20 minutes.
- Cover loosley with lightly greased foil the last 30 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- Remove ham from baking pan and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Heat the reserved 1 cup molasses-coffee sauce and serve with ham.
- FOR THE TURKEY BREAST; substitute one (5-6 pound) bone-in turkey breast with skin left on.
- Season with black pepper.
- Place the turkey breast in a greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan; cover tightly with foil.
- Proceed with directions above.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour; uncover and bake for another 1 hour or more or until a thermometer reads 170 degrees, basting with molasses-coffee sauce about every 15 minutes the last hour or more of baking.
- Serve with reserved sauce.