1/1 Photo of Molasses-Coffee Glazed Ham (Or Turkey Breast)
2 hrs 15 mins
You can also make this recipe using a 5-6 pound turkey breast, directions on cooking stated below. If you like lots of glaze then double the molasses/apricot jam mixture amount. Cooking time is for ham and the servings are only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl stir together all ingredients except the ham until well blended.
- 2Reserve 1 cup molasses-coffee sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3Place the ham in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; pour the remaining molasses-coffee mixture evenly over the ham.
- 4Bake (lowest oven rack) at 350 degrees for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reaches 140 degrees, basting with sauce about every 15-20 minutes.
- 5Cover loosley with lightly greased foil the last 30 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- 6Remove ham from baking pan and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing.
- 7Heat the reserved 1 cup molasses-coffee sauce and serve with ham.
- 8FOR THE TURKEY BREAST; substitute one (5-6 pound) bone-in turkey breast with skin left on.
- 9Season with black pepper.
- 10Place the turkey breast in a greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan; cover tightly with foil.
- 11Proceed with directions above.
- 12Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour; uncover and bake for another 1 hour or more or until a thermometer reads 170 degrees, basting with molasses-coffee sauce about every 15 minutes the last hour or more of baking.
- 13Serve with reserved sauce.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses-Coffee Glazed Ham (Or Turkey Breast)
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1347.2
- Calories from Fat 674
- Total Fat 74.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 383.5 mg
- Sodium 1235.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 112.9 g