The name says it all, this is a very moist & delicious pumpkin bread... Great for Fall baking, bake sales, Holiday's, gift giving, and just savoring. This bread needs nothing, but a dollup of whipped cream makes it look pretty :-) I happen to have a very large loaf pan & that's what I use, not sure if you need 2 loaf pans or not for this, but I have also made this in a rectangular aluminum pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray loaf pan with Bakers Joy or grease liberally. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just combined.
- 4Pour it all into the loaf pan & bake about 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist & Delicious Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 525.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g