Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Amazing good little chocolate covered balls. Very addictive and so pretty! Cook time is fridge time.
- Combine crumbs, cocoa, coconut, jam, liqueur and water in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Use two level teaspoons of mixture for each ball.
- Place balls onto baking paper lined trays and refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Dip balls, one at a time, into the melted dark chocolate.
- Return to fridge on the tray and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Spoon the melted white chocolate into a zip lock bag and snip one small corner off the bag.
- Drizzle chocolate decoratively over the balls and allow chocolate to set.
- These can be made up to 1 week ahead of serving and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.