1 hr 30 mins
Amazing good little chocolate covered balls. Very addictive and so pretty! Cook time is fridge time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, cocoa, coconut, jam, liqueur and water in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Roll mixture into balls.
- 3Use two level teaspoons of mixture for each ball.
- 4Place balls onto baking paper lined trays and refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 5Dip balls, one at a time, into the melted dark chocolate.
- 6Return to fridge on the tray and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- 7Spoon the melted white chocolate into a zip lock bag and snip one small corner off the bag.
- 8Drizzle chocolate decoratively over the balls and allow chocolate to set.
- 9These can be made up to 1 week ahead of serving and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Balls
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: