Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this recipe because you can use other flavors of morsels for a different taste. I have used White Chocolate Morsels and Peanut Butter Morsels. They do not set up as well, but still taste great.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- In microwave safe bowl, mix morsels, milk and salt.
- Microwave on high in one minute increments until melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla quickly.
- Pour into wax paper lined 9X12 cookie sheet.
- Let cool, then cut.
i make this all the time! it is WONDERFUL and everyone loves it! for christmas, i got some mint chips (morsels in red and green) and melted them on top! if you are going to use 'special' flavor chips, liek raspberry, etc, just use a little less of the milk, then it will not be so soft when it sets up. you can also make this on the stove, just melt everything together over low heat. i would also suggest using wax paper instead, it is more slippery. dip knife in water to cut more easily! if it doesn't cool fast enough, fell free to freeze for 30 min or so! makes a great gift!!
Made this fudge for our Christmas gathering. (Added chopped walnuts to half of mixture). It was a huge success.
This recipe is so simple and delicious that I am sending it as Christmas gifts to family and friends!