Prep 6 mins
Cook 4 mins
Microwave Fudge. very quick and easy and really good.Its very soft and yummy
Make and share this Microwave Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups chocolate chips (peanut butter chips can also be used)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- nuts (optional)
- Place chips,butter (cut into hunks), condensed milk, nuts into a 2 quart microwave dish.
- Microwave on 50 percent power for 3-4 minutes.
- checking once until almost all melted.
- take out and quickly stir and pour into greased 8" x 8" dish.
- cover and refrigerate until set.
- Fudge is easier to cut if you let it set out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
I had just about given up making fudge. This recipe turned out GREAT. Did not have to eat it with a spoon. Now I can be proud of the Fudge I make for the holidays. Thanks to Jean....
This certainly beats using a double boiler and stirring forever. This was real fast and real good. I wraped some of it up and gave it out to the Halloween gobblins.
Was easy to make but tasted too much like plain old chocolate chips. Good for a quick fix.