1/3 Photos of Mashed White/Sweet Potato Bake
1 hr 5 mins
Found this in the Kraft Food & Family and I thought this would be great for the holidays! I love the idea of the layers being visible through a clear casserole dish if possible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large white potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked
- 8 ounces chive & onion cream cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Place white and sweet potatoes in separate bowls.
- 2Add half each of the cream cheese and sour cream to the potatoes in each bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Mash with potato masher or fork until creamy.
- 4Stir half of the parmesan into the bowl of white potato mix.
- 5Mix half of the cheddar cheese into the bowl of sweet potatoes.
- 6Alternately layer half each of the white potato mixture and sweet potato mixture in a 2 qt clear glass casserole dish.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and continue baking 5 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed White/Sweet Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 262.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g