1/1 Photo of Mashed Potatoes With Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese
These are some awesome spuds. Got the recipe from "Epicourious.com." These are so addicting! I could make a meal of this alone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes and garlic in a large pot filled with boiling, salted water until potatoes are very tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2Drain, return potatoes and garlic to the same pot.
- 3Meanwhile, heat 1/2 cup butter in heavy small saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Add chopped prosciutto and 3/4 teaspoon minced rosemary.
- 5Sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- 6Add prosciutto mixture and 3/4 cup milk to potatoes and garlic.
- 7Mash well, adding more milk by tablespoonfuls if potatoes are too dry.
- 8Mix in 3/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 12Garnish with additional fresh rosemary, if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes With Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: