1/3 Photos of Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars With a Gingersnap Crust
Chef Itchy Monkey's Note:
I made these for Thanksgiving 2006, and they were a hit! Delicious crust and creamy filling. You get the best of both worlds (pumpkin pie and cheesecake) without the hassle of preparing a "real" cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups finely crushed gingersnaps
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Line bottom and sides of a 9"x13" baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Set aside.
- 3CRUST: Blend cookies, sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor until finely ground; add pecans and butter and combine. Transfer crumb mixture to prepared pan, and press gently into bottom. Bake until fragrant and slightly firm, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4PUMPKIN BATTER: In a medium bowl stir together pumpkin, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until combined; set aside.
- 5CREAM CHEESE BATTER: In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla, beating until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating at low speed after each addition just until combined.
- 6Stir 1/3 of the cream cheese batter (about 1 1/2 cups) into the pumpkin batter until smooth. Pour remaining cream cheese batter over crust.
- 7Place large spoonfuls of pumpkin batter randomly over cream cheese batter. Using the tip of a table knife or a thin metal spatula, gently swirl the two batters together. This should have a marbled look.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 or until center is just set.
- 9Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours before lifting out of pan and cutting into squares or bars. Store any remaining bars in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars With a Gingersnap Crust
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 119.1 mg
- Sodium 471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g