These cute mini loaves are delicious and great little gifts for teacher's, co-workers, etc. They are also just as good for snacking!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 4 mini loaf pans (6 x 3 x 2).
- Drain cherry syrup into measuring cup.
- Add enough milk to measure 1 cup.
- Set cherries aside.
- In a large bowl, on low speed, beat flour, brown sugar, cherry milk, butter, eggs, baking powder and salt for 2 minutes or until just blended.
- Stir in nuts and cherries.
- Pour evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until pick in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on racks for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate overnight for best flavor and easier slicing.
Made for Christmas baskets - real sweet and delicious! Added a little less sugar. Thanks Karen!
Made for photo Tag Winter 2007 Thanks for a quick to put together pretty pink cherry bread!!