1/3 Photos of Maraschino Cherry Quick Bread
These cute mini loaves are delicious and great little gifts for teacher's, co-workers, etc. They are also just as good for snacking!
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 4 mini loaf pans (6 x 3 x 2).
- 3Drain cherry syrup into measuring cup.
- 4Add enough milk to measure 1 cup.
- 5Set cherries aside.
- 6In a large bowl, on low speed, beat flour, brown sugar, cherry milk, butter, eggs, baking powder and salt for 2 minutes or until just blended.
- 7Stir in nuts and cherries.
- 8Pour evenly into loaf pans.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes or until pick in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool in pans on racks for 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from pans and cool completely.
- 12Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate overnight for best flavor and easier slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maraschino Cherry Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1188.6
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 841.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 108.0 g
- Protein 19.7 g