Easy, simple and not too sweet, sweet potato recipe for the holidays. Delicious with the maple glaze! I may sprinkle with some chopped pecans for Thanksgiving, but they were great as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- 3Melt butter in cast iron or oven proof skillet.
- 4Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- 5Add maple syrup, mix, and bring to a boil.
- 6Transfer skillet to oven.
- 7Cook, stirring occasionally, till slightly golden, well glazed and tender, about 20- 30 minutes Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 93.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g