Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, simple and not too sweet, sweet potato recipe for the holidays. Delicious with the maple glaze! I may sprinkle with some chopped pecans for Thanksgiving, but they were great as is.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in cast iron or oven proof skillet.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Add maple syrup, mix, and bring to a boil.
- Transfer skillet to oven.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, till slightly golden, well glazed and tender, about 20- 30 minutes Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.