1 hr 5 mins
This is a wonderful squash dish. It is full of wonderful fall flavor and has a really neat texture from the chopped pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the squash with the butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- 2Fold in the chopped pecans.
- 3Place in a greased casserole.
- 4Sprinkle the whole pecans on the top of the dish.
- 5This dish can be refrigerated for up to two days at this point.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes to warm through and lightly toast the whole pecans.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Mashed Butternut Squash With Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g