1/1 Photo of Mango Bread
1 hr 15 mins
From Complete Baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line bottom and sides of 2 9"x5" loaf pans with wax paper and grease.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- 4With an electric mixer, cream the butter until fluffy.
- 5Beat in the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in oil.
- 6Fold in dry ingredients to creamed mixture in 3 batches.
- 7Fold in mangoes, 1/2 cup of the coconut and raisins.
- 8Spoon mixture into pans.
- 9Sprinkle over the remaining coconut.
- 10Bake until a cake tester inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes.
- 11Let stand for 10 minutes before transfering to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Bread
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 197.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g