1/2 Photos of Lox Cornucopia Appetizer
These look beautiful on a buffet table and go over well. Pass them around as a pre dinner appetizer. It's finger food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll each slice of salmon into a cone shape.
- 2Place on wax paper.
- 3Cream the cheese until soft.
- 4Stir in the parsley.
- 5Pipe into the wee cones of salmon.
- 6Top with a tiny spoon of caviar.
- 7Arrange on a platter and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lox Cornucopia Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: