1/2 Photos of Linda's Luscious Layered Salad
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This salad is really delicious. It goes great at a party, pot luck supper, family get together, wedding, baby shower, or as an side dish with your favorite meal, barbecue or picnic...Try it, and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, cut in half, then into thin slices
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers or 1/2 cup red peppers or 1/2 cup orange bell peppers or 1/2 cup yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut in half, then sliced thin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked, and drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb bacon, fried, and crumbled
- 1Fill a large trifle bowl or glass bowl with shredded lettuce.
- 2Add a layer of tomatoes, celery, peppers, onions, peas, and black olives in layers.
- 3Spread mayonnaise over top, and sprinkle with sugar.
- 4Top with cheeses, and sprinkle bacon over the cheese.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Luscious Layered Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.2
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 1013.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: