Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very pretty and delicate cookie. Great for tea parties.
Make and share this Lace Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Place oatmeal in bowl.
- Melt margarine and pour over oats.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients in with margarine and oats.
- Beat eggs and vanila together.
- Blend this in the oats mixture.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Cover cookie sheets with foil.
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Do not preheat oven.
- Bake at 325 F.
- for 11 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from foil.
I made this as written except for using a whole stick of unsalted butter and baking for 7 minutes at 350 degrees in a preheated oven. They turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing!
Love these cookies! I'm so glad I can use this recipe, as most lace cookies call for just a tiny amount of heavy cream (which I usually don't have on hand). I made this without nuts. These are so buttery and crisp and delicious. This is a keeper, thank you so much!