Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Makes 8 servings. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Instant Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups whipped topping (9 oz. container)
- 1 baked pie crust (9 inches)
- Add pudding mix to milk and beat on lowest speed just until blended; about 30 seconds.
- Blend in pumpkin, spice, and 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill until set; at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
What an easy and absolutely FANTASTIC tasting Pumpkin Pie. We had so many preparations for Thanksgiving with lots of family and I was hospitalized right before the holiday. Low and behold this easy and DELISH recipe appeared. The family LOVED the texture and the flavor was perfect. The pie is light and not too filling yet evokes the holiday feeling. Easy and fab - thanks!
This was delicious. Very creamy and smooth. My boyfriend also loved it. Thank you so much for the recipe!
Very easy to make! This a pie that is requested at every holiday! It's light and fluffy and can be made lower fat by using sugar free pudding and light whipped topping. Also a graham cracker crust is a wonderful addition.