1/6 Photos of Iceberg Wedges With Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
This is a simple and fantastic retro-diner salad that is based on a recipe from the January 2003 issue of Bon Appetit magazine. Another rare recipe that my picky DH actually likes! I often serve this to compliment one of his BBQ's, and sometimes add tomato wedges, especially if I have some that are garden fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, whisk together mayo, 1/2 cup of the blue cheese, yogurt, buttermilk, and vinegar until nearly smooth.
- 2Mix in remaining blue cheese.
- 3Season with black pepper.
- 4(Dressing can be made 1 week ahead and stored in refrigerator).
- 5Arrange lettuce wedges on 8 plates.
- 6Spoon dressing over wedges.
- 7Sprinkle with green onions and season with additional black pepper.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iceberg Wedges With Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar