1/1 Photo of Huey's Lamb Sausage Rolls
bluemoon downunder's Note:
Adapted from a recipe from Huey's website. Huey (Iain Hewitson) is an Australian chef who hosts a popular TV cooking show each weekday. This recipe serves 4-8 as a starter or a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- 2Place a backstrap in the centre of each pastry sheet, smear the top with tapenade, sprinkle with the minced garlic and the rosemary and wrap it up; then crimp the edges with a fork and place the roll, seam side down, on a lightly greased baking tray.
- 3Beat together the egg and milk and generously brush the rolls; then cook them in oven for about 15 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- 4Slice each roll into 4 and serve with your favourite sauce or relish on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huey's Lamb Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.1
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 330.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato tapenade