Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another wonderful dip to serve at a holiday gathering or potluck, this one will really go fast! Yum!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in broccoli and 1 ½ cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or ovenproof crock.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers.