Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another wonderful dip to serve at a holiday gathering or potluck, this one will really go fast! Yum!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in broccoli and 1 ½ cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or ovenproof crock.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers.
We really enjoyed this dip. Although I do wish it were a bit "looser", not so thick. Next time I think I will add less cream cheese, and maybe more sour cream. Very tasty, and all the kids even loved it.
I was looking for a cheap easy hot dip and this one was just perfect. I did'nt want to use the electric mixer and I mixed it by hand with a fork, it worked just fine. Just make sure the cream cheese is room temp. I served the dip with garden herb Triscuits and my 9 guest scraped the pie plate clean and of coarse everybody wanted the recipe. Thank you ThatJodiGirl.
I have been making this for years,(my sister got it from Kraft online) and was going to post this recipe as it is one of my favorite dips to make. You beat me too it!! I'm glad. You can't go wrong with this one. We like to serve it with Tostitos chips.