1/1 Photo of Holiday Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
This salad makes a lovely presentation at your holiday table --- feel free to add in other ingredients to the salad, I also like to add in chopped apples just before serving, The dressing must be added in just before serving :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced or chopped) (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (cubed very small, or use mozzarella cheese)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or 1/3 cup raisins
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (peeled and sliced, can use more or less eggs)
- 1In a medium glass salad bowl combine the broccoli florets, cauliflower florets with red onion slices (if using) cubed cheese, crumbled bacon and dried cranberries or raisins.
- 2For the dressing; (add in dressing just before serving) in a bowl whisk the mayonnaise with sugar and wine vinegar together until smooth, season with black pepper.
- 3Drizzle the dressing over the top of the salad; toss to combine with the vegetables.
- 4Sprinkle the top with sliced almonds, then place the egg slices around the bowl.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.4
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 196.5 mg
- Sodium 700.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: