3 hrs 15 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
A delicious breast with injectable flavor without injecting for any time of the year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -9 lbs turkey breast, thawed
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as thyme,oregano and morjoram
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine parsley, herbs, cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3Gently loosen skin from the breast.
- 4Spread the herb mixture evenly over the meat, under the skin.
- 5Replace skin over the herbs.
- 6Brush skin with vegetable oil.
- 7Roast breast until thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast reads 180 degrees and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Herbed Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.9
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 223.3 mg
- Sodium 531.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 75.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed fresh herbs
ground black pepper