Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
So good, it doesn't need a crust! Add one if you desire. Made this for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it! It smelled so good thanks to the maple syrup and nutmeg. Add cinnamon if you wish, which I am sure will make it even nummier! Cook time only accounts for baking. You can "bake" the potatoes by nuking them for 10 mins.
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft.
- Mash potatoes in a large-mixing bowl.
- Combine mashed sweet potatoes with eggs, syrup, vanilla, milk and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.
Hey!!1 This was delicious,AND I did not have to make pie crust!!!!(which I hate doing)And I usually buy frozen crust. Thanks for a good pie!! Darlene Summers
This was sooooo good. DH could not stop eating it. So great to have a healthy holiday treat. Thank you.
Absolutely delicious. The kitchen smelled fabulous. It was really good with ham and green peas.