So good, it doesn't need a crust! Add one if you desire. Made this for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it! It smelled so good thanks to the maple syrup and nutmeg. Add cinnamon if you wish, which I am sure will make it even nummier! Cook time only accounts for baking. You can "bake" the potatoes by nuking them for 10 mins.
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft.
- Mash potatoes in a large-mixing bowl.
- Combine mashed sweet potatoes with eggs, syrup, vanilla, milk and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.