Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are perfect for appetizers.
Make and share this Ham Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the cream cheese and the ranch dressing mix together until smooth.
- Add in the onions, mix well.
- Spread approximately 3 Tbsp.
- over each tortilla.
- Next put two ham slices on top of ranch mixture.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 3/4 inch slices.
I can't believe I didn't rate this. I made these for New Years Eve and they were gobbled up. I used onion powder instead of fresh, just personal preference. Very Good!
I made these last night for a party today. They were fast and easy, and I enjoyed eating all of the unused edges! I used taco sized tortillas. Today at the party they were gone so fast I could barely get one for myself! Simple to make and taste great-a real crowd pleaser. I will definitely make them this way again for get togethers in the future.