Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are yummy and easier, because the meatballs cook right in the sauce...no frying! These freeze very well. Prep time is approximate.
- Make the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients.
- Cook just until it gets bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- To make the ham balls, mix all ham ball ingredients together.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- Drop meat balls into sauce and cook slowly for 1 hour.
- These freeze well.
Ever since I can remember my family has had these at pretty much every holiday dinner. This is a classic in our house. This is probably in the top 5 of my all time favorite foods!
These are fantastic! We sometimes use the ground turkey and ground smoked turkey or turkey ham versions you can now buy in the store. Very nice recipe.