From the Isle of Jersey, United Kingdom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble the eggs into the milk.
- 2Melt butter or margarine in a frying pan.
- 3Dip your bread into the mix to soak it- its best if you use a large bowl for this.
- 4When the bread is soaked through with the mix, fry it till its golden brown on both sides.
- 5Top the toast with jam, honey, or powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gypsy Toast
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g