1/2 Photos of Grilled Sweet Potatoes
This is a very easy grilling recipe with easy tinfoil cleanup. I tried this on my family this weekend and they loved it. I think it may be a new Thanksgiving classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice and split your sweet potatoes and apple between two tinfoil packages (two strips of tinfoil folded together).
- 2Top each with half the butter and brown sugar and a few dashes of cinnamon (optional).
- 3Close the tinfoil packages and put on the grill on medium/low heat for approximately 40 minutes, turning half way through.
- 4Make sure you don't burn, brown sugar doesn't taste good burnt.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 140.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g