This recipe from Gourmet magazine is a nice change of pace from your regular old green beans! If you like Green Goddess salad dressing, you’ll like these beans. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a 6 to 8 quart pot full of water, add a teaspoon of salt, and bring it to a boil.
- 2Prepare a bowl of ice water.
- 3Place the beans in the salted boiling water, uncovered, and cook until just tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 4Transfer to a colander, drain, and immediately plunge into the bowl of ice water to halt the cooking.
- 5When the beans have cooled, drain and pat dry.
- 6In a blender, combine the parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, lemon juice, anchovy paste, salt, and pepper, and blend until smooth to make the dressing.
- 7Place beans in a bowl and combine with the dressing; toss to coat.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
- 9Note: you can make the dressing 1 day ahead and store covered in refrigerator, if desired.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 204.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: