1/1 Photo of Green Beans with Warm Bacon Dressing
This side dish recipe makes ordinary green beans company fare. Plus, they're easy. We like them warm or even room temperature. I found this years ago in Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans in a large pot of salted water until tender, about 8 minutes.
- 2Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- 3While the beans are boiling, cook bacon in a medium skillet until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- 4Drain bacon on paper towels.
- 5Add shallot to skillet and saute 30 seconds.
- 6Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 7Stir vinegar into shallot mixture.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Pour dressing over green beans and toss until coated.
- 10Crumble bacon over.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans with Warm Bacon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar