My friend, Amy, gave me this recipe for Thanksgiving and it was a hit. Great if you want a fast and easy preparation that is healthy. You may double depending upon your crowd. This recipe calls for a pound of fresh beans and 3 onions.
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add beans and cook 6 minutes or until crisp tender; drain, keep warm.
- Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add onions and saute 8 minutes for until browned.
- Add broth; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Stir in beans; cover and cook 2 minutes.