1/1 Photo of Green Beans With Pan-Roasted Red Onions (Thanksgiving)
My friend, Amy, gave me this recipe for Thanksgiving and it was a hit. Great if you want a fast and easy preparation that is healthy. You may double depending upon your crowd. This recipe calls for a pound of fresh beans and 3 onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add beans and cook 6 minutes or until crisp tender; drain, keep warm.
- 2Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add onions and saute 8 minutes for until browned.
- 3Add broth; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- 5Stir in beans; cover and cook 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Pan-Roasted Red Onions (Thanksgiving)
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g